What I love about my Keurig brewer is that I can have a cup of coffe, tea or hot cocoa whenever I want. No longer do I have to have reheated breakfast coffee in the afternoon. No longer do I have to dig through boxes of old tea to have a fresh cup. Now I can grab my little k-cup load it up, press a button and have a fresh cup of joe or tea. It's fantastic. It's easy to use and cleans up fast. I really really am happy with it.
Now thanks to Joe at Shoffee.com, I have the opportunity to give one of my readers to own their very own Keurig!! Shoffee.com is offering a free Keurig B-60 brewer to one of my readers!! The B-60 is wonderful. Here are some of the features:
Blue backlit LCD display
Three brew size options (6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz)
Programmable digital clock, wake up to a fresh cup in the morning
48 oz water reservoir holds enough water for 8 cups before refilling
Removable drip tray for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs.
Shoffee.com is a new shop where you can get Keurigs and supplies at a great price. Let's be honest. Although the Keurig is a wonderful machine it can get expensive to keep buying the k-cups. But at Shoffee.com you will find some great deals and you will find all the supplies you need when you have Keurig brewer. I know I will be shopping there because I am seriously addicted to my new toy and I have to feed the addiction!! Besides the Keurig goodies, Shoffee.com also carries other brewers, coffee pods and so much more. They have tons of specials going on all the time. The website is easy to navigate and when you sign up, you can save your favorites to make reordering a breeze. Go visit!!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Shoffee.com and tell me which K-cups would order if you won!!
Want extra entries?
* Follow @Shoffee_Joe on twitter(1 entry) Leave your twitter ID so I can check
* Follow Shoffee on Facebook (1 entry)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza and tweet this post. Please include @shoffee_joe in the tweet. You can earn and entry a day by tweeting once a day. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry per day)
* Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Sweepstakes site, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (1 entry per submission)
* Fave me on Technorati (leave your username - 1 entry)
* Blog about this giveaway and leave the link (3 entries)
* If you really, really want to win one of these you have two other chances but visiting my pals websites. They are also giving out this very same brewer so GO ENTER there as well once you are entering here! Funnel Full of Soup and Auntie Thesis (1 entry for either giveaway entered)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete! How easy is that?
Deadline: Friday, July 17th at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick a winner so everyone has a chance to win. PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. I reserve the right to delete any person's comment that does not follow the rules. So please follow the rules!!! Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.