Since I can't speak to the chemistry behind the lotion, I will post what the experts say:
New Vaseline® Sheer Infusion™ with Stratys-3™ is the biggest breakthrough in body lotion for over 10 years. It is the only body lotion designed to infuse and suspend moisture across all layers of skin* – the top, core and deep down – for twice the moisture and an unmatched silky skin feel compared to leading everyday body lotions.
I am also embedding a video that better explains the science behind this breakthrough lotion so you can see for yourself.
The three types of Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotions are as follows:
* Botanical Blend ~ Contains botanical cypress extract and eucalyptus extract. Features sap boost scent with hints of Fiji apple and Chinese mandarin, water lily and stephanotis flowers and Baltic amber and musk* Mineral Renewal ~ Formula containing enriching minerals found in healthy skin for when your skin feels tired and depleted. Scent features a blend of crisp pear, fresh bergamot and the floralcy of apple blossom and white peony with a hint of ginger essence
* Vitamin Burst ~ Formula containing vitamins B5 and E. Ferngully scent includes blend of sparkling citrus and red currant berries, pear and rhubarb, and enlivening flowers and spices
I tried the Vitamin Burst and Botanical Blend. I loved them. My skin gets really dry and itchy this time of the year so these came at a great time. I used them after showering and at bedtime especially on my legs. The lotion went on easily and it felt really silky. I really liked that it wasn't greasy at all. That's super important to me. My skin stayed moisturized and it felt so much better after a few days. My skin felt soft and smooth. What else can I say? I really liked these lotions. I am even having hubby try them because he swears by Vaseline. I also liked the fragrance. The ones I tried had a floral smell but it wasn't too strong. The smell was subtle and it wasn't heavy at all. I only wish they actually had a linen or fruity fragrance available as well. But overall, these get a thumbs up from me because they worked on my dry skin.
You can find Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 lotions at any food, drug and mass retailers nationwide in both a 6.8 oz bottle ($6.25 SRP) and 13.5 oz pump ($8.99SRP) size.
You know what's coming, don't you? Yes, now you have the chance to win some of these great lotions for yourself. There will be one lucky winner. With winter coming up, this is a great prize to be winning right about now. So read the rules, enter and cross your fingers for luck!!!
Visit the Vaseline site and come back and tell me something you learned.
*Follow me on Twitter @carogonza and tweet this post. You can earn and entry a day by tweeting once a day. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* NEW - Subscribe through email (2 entries)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my NEW button to your site (2 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky,your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission)
* Fave me on Technorati (leave your username - 1 entry)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Sunday, November 18 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US and CANADA residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: As part of my review, I received the same prize that I am giving away. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are mine. They have not been influenced by the product given.