Friday, February 19, 2010
CLOSED ~ "Revamp your Junk Drawer" with Rubbermaid ~ Review and Giveaway
When I received the opportunity from Rubbermaid to do a review and giveaway of the Rubbermaid new 6 piece drawer organizers I have to say I was a little reluctant and excited. Excited because these are Rubbermaid products and I have always had good luck with anything Rubbermaid. Reluctant because I would have to actually show you one of my junk drawers. I am embarrassed to say that I have a lot of junk drawers especially in the kitchen.
I have no idea how it begins but it happens. You start by putting in one random thing and then another and the next thing you know, it is out of control. Then you just move on to another drawer and when all is said and done, you have junk drawers all over the house. If you saw my junk drawers you would know I really need these products.
I decided to do one drawer that has random items. Some cookware, batteries, clips and other things. The Rubbermaid drawer organizers come separately so you can configure them any which way. But they also interlock so they won't get all messed up in the drawer. They look nice and they stay in place.
After trying these, I realize that I must go out and buy at least 7 more sets because I have 4 more junk drawers in my kitchen and 3 more in the bathrooms. Don't judge me people, don't judge me. I know that you probably have a few junk drawers in your house too, right? So you could also use a few of these Rubbermaid organizers as well.
I absolutely love these because it is a simple solution to a problem we all seem to have. I definitely recommend these for your junk drawers. You can visit the Rubbermaid Solution Center and get some tips and solutions to organize your junk drawer. I read this article and it was very helpful.
The people at Rubbermaid have been wonderful and they offered me an extra Junk Drawer Organizer to giveaway to one of you. I think you will love these. So read the rules and enter!! Good Luck!
Visit the Rubbermaid site and come back and tell me what other product you like or want!
* Join the Rubbermaid Club (1 entry)
* Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter (1 entry)
* Follow Rubbermaid Two on Twitter (1 entry)
* Fan Rubbermaid on Facebook
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Fan The Art of Random Willynillyness Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Fave me on Technorati (leave your username - 1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky,your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Saturday, March 13 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product.