Okay, let me just start by saying that this review was a no-brainer. When asked to do a review of Clorox products, there was no hesitation on my part. Why you ask? Because I am a huge Clorox fan. My grandmother and mom used Clorox when I was little and I have kept the tradition going.
I also have to admit that I am addicted to Clorox wipes. There I said it, I am a Clorox Wipes addict. I remember the first time I tried them. They were fantastic because they clean everything and make my life so much easier. I keep a containers everywhere. I have one in the kitchen for those messy spills. I keep them in the bathroom because I use them to clean the toilet and sinks and tubs. We keep one in the back room where the kitties spend most of their time to clean up any messes they make. We have them in the cars and garage. I also keep a container at work, just in case. Trust me, when we go to Sam's Club, I make sure to buy in bulk.
If you saw my storage area, you would think I am some nut because I have at least 12 containers there.
So I was super excited to be contacted to review these products. The basket I received was fantastic. It included Clorox Wipes, Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach and Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach. Plus some extra coupons! Woo-Hoo!
I have used Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner before and it works really well. It cleans and disinfects and keeps the toilet fresh and clean until the next time I need to clean it. I hate cleaning toilets but Clorox makes it easier to bear. I had not tried the Clorox Cleaner before but I found it to work just as well. I used it in the kitchen and hubby used it on the patio furniture we finally took out of the garage and it cleaned the furniture up nicely.
All I can say is that I have used Clorox for years and will continue doing so. And now may fantastic readers, you have a chance to win a basket like mine, thanks to Clorox! Just enter fo your chance to win.
Visit the Clorox site and come back and tell something you learned.
* Tell me if you use Clorox products and why you like them
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Fan The Art of Random Willynillyness Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Fave me on Technorati (leave your username - 1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky,your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Friday, April 30 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product.