Now if you love tea as much as I do, Salada is holding a great new contest. Salada Tea is looking for a National Spokesperson! The new spokesperson will help spread the “Unbottle Your Tea” message and earn $10,000!!!
Salada Tea launched the “Unbottle Your Tea” campaign in September 2008 to encourage Americans to choose freshly brewed tea as a healthier, more cost effective and environmentally friendly alternative to bottled tea. Compared to bottled tea, freshly brewed tea made with tea bags contains 95 percent more healthy antioxidants, is less expensive and can help reduce the 135 million beverage containers wasted each year. The campaign also supports the Bottle Recycling Climate Protection Act, which would require all beverage containers – including bottled tea and water – to have a five-cent deposit. The “Unbottle Your Tea” website features health, environmental and cost-saving statistics, links to related articles, social networking, green activism, recipes and giveaways. For more information, visit www.unbottleyourtea.com.
From May 3 through June 13, 2010, anyone who enjoys tea, lives a healthy and environmentally friendly lifestyle and wants to help teach others how to do the same will have the opportunity to tell Salada Tea why he or she should be chosen as the brand’s new spokesperson by filling out an application form at the Salada site.
To be eligible, applicants must:
· Be willing to provide tips and suggestions to others for living a healthy lifestyle, attend health and environmentally focused events across the country, blog, tweet and continuously help spread the “Unbottle Your Tea” message
· Complete an online registration form
· Submit a video entry no longer than 30 seconds at the Salada site describing why he or she is the perfect choice for the role of Salada’s spokesperson
All submissions will be evaluated for quality by Salada Tea. The top 10 finalists, as judged by Salada, will be announced on June 28. The video submissions of the finalists will be posted on Salada’s YouTube channel where America will be invited to vote for their favorite. Public voting will be held from June 28 to August 1 at www.YouTube.com/SaladaTea. Based on results of the online voting and overall job suitability, Salada Tea will announce the winner of the spokesperson search and the $10,000 brand representative contract in August 2010.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A registration form, instructions on uploading application videos and Official Rules are available at www.UnbottleYourTea.com/Spokesperson. The contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
And if you love tea, I have a great giveaway to give you a leg up on getting healthy Thanks to Salada Tea, I have a year of tea for one of my readers. Yes, that's 12 boxes of 20 ct. teas just for you!! How cool is that? I am jealous because I would love to win this prize. All you have to do is follow the rules and enter. How easy is that???
Visit the Salada Site site and come back and tell me which flavor you want to try.
* You can get one extra entry by entering the National Spokesperson Contest
* Follow Salada Tea on Twitter
* Fan Salada Tea on Facebook
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Fan The Art of Random Willynillyness Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Fave me on Technorati (leave your username - 1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky,your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Friday, June 25 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.