Now again my first reaction is almond flavored milk, what the heck. But I realized that I used to drink chocolate an strawberry flavored milk so this might not be so strange. Another good thing was that Silk Pure Almond milk has 60 calories per serving. WOO! Low calories products are my friends!
When I got it home, I had a glass. And let me tell you it wasn't half bad. It had a little hint of almond taste and it was quite delish. The next day I tried it with my oatmeal and that was actually really tasty because it gave my oatmeal an extra added punch! The good thing is if you like almonds this is great for you. You can use Silk Pure Almond the same way you would use regular dairy milk!
Plus as the website says: "Each glass is an excellent source of natural antioxidants and contains as much calcium and vitamin D as dairy milk, with no cholesterol, saturated fat, dairy or soy, and it's fortified with Vitamin E."
So besides being tasty, it is good for you as well. Not bad. Now I don't use that much milk except for cereal or oatmeal and some cooking but I would buy this again if I felt like having that little extra taste in my meals.
If you want to try Silk Pure Almond you can go here and get a coupon for 75 cents off. If you feel lucky then enter the giveaway. One winner will get 2 coupons and this totally cute Chicobag. And the second winner will win 2 coupons for Silk Pure Almond! Yay!
Visit Silk Pure Almond™ site and come back and tell which recipe you would like to try.
* Follow Silk on Twitter
* Fan Silk on Facebook
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Fan The Art of Random Willynillyness Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Fave me on Technorati (leave your username - 1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky,your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Monday, May 24 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: I received a coupon to sample the product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product.