I had the opportunity to choose a tote bag to review. I went on the site and checked out some cool designs but, in the end, I decided to make my own. I found the cutest beach tote in fuchsia and that made me think how cute my blog logos would look on it. It was easy to personalize. I choose the tote I wanted and then the site walked me through uploading the pictures. The program allows you to crop or format as needed. It was really easy to do once I decided what images I wanted uploaded.
If you don't like how it looks, you can go back and add another image as well. I found the whole process to be very easy. And once you are done, it shows you exactly how the item will look once you order it. It was easy and painless and once I got my tote, I was so happy.
Just check out my new tote bag. Not only is it cute but it will come in handy when I travel or go to the beach. It is even perfect for work. I cannot wait to take this with me when I got to BlogHer 2010 this year. I will be the envy of all. I mean, how cute is this? I know that I will be back when I need a special and unique gift. I have a friend who is having a baby and Cafe Press would be the perfect place to get a personalized onesie for the new addition.
You really need to take a look around the site beause it has such great items!! And if you want a chance to win a personalized tote, just enter and win. Yes, my friends, the people at Cafe Press were kind enough to offer one of my readers his or her own tote bag! You can choose from the tons of designs already available or make your own like I did. WOO! I know you will love creating a tote as cute as mine although mine will hard to top! You know the drill, my friends. Read the rules and enter!!
Go to the Cafe Press website and tell me what item you like best. (be specific)
* Follow Cafe Press on Twitter (1 entry)
* Like Cafe Press on Facebook (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Saturday, July 10 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product.