Nowadays, college students can still find cool deals on dorm must-haves at T.J.Maxx and Marshalls. Why spend more money when you don't have to? You can find fantastic items
I looked around the sites and found some really cool ideas for dorm rooms. I wish they had stuff like this when I was going to college. And these great finds are trendy, in style and up to 60 percent less than specialty stores. I have no idea why anyone would buy merchandise for full price when you can get it for up to 60% less.
At T.J.Maxx and Marshalls you can buy everything you need for a cool dorm bedroom. You can find coordinating bed spreads, sheets and pillows. And don't forget the cool accessories like accent pillows, a bean bags, rugs, matching laundry hamper, tool sets, ironing boards and more.
I loved all the cool items they had for the student "office". Accessories like decorative lamps, colorful bulletin boards and desktop organizers can be found in both stores. For all nighters in the library, pack laptops in soft sided decorative cases.
Whether your style is “Preppy Americana” or “Modern Minimalistic Chic” – T.J. Maxx and Marshalls have an amazing selection that will suite any student’s style! Beginning July 5th, both stores will be stocked with these must-haves and more for the dorm.
And whether or not you have a student going away to college or just love shopping, you can go to T.J.Maxx or Marshalls with your very own $25 gift card! Yes, my dear readers, there is one up for grabs. Did you know that you can use the cards interchangeably at both stores? That is such a plus!! So you can use it at either store!! YAY!
Tell me about a great deal that you have found at T.J.Maxx or Marshalls. I want to know!! If you have never shopped at a T.J.Maxx or Marshalls, head over to the sites and tell me something you learned.
* Follow The Cube by Marshalls on Facebook (1 entry)
* Follow TJ Maxx on Twitter (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Wednesday, August 11 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: I received a $25 gift card to shop at either store for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product.