New Dean’s® Pretzel Dip comes in 2 “pretzel-pleasing” varieties - Cheddar Cheese and Honey Mustard. Serve Dean’s Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Dip warm with your favorite pretzels. Dean’s Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip is low in calories and its tangy goodness is a perfect partner for salty pretzels! Look how yummy these look!
HONEY MUSTARDAdd a sweet twist to a savory pretzel! This classic pretzel dip made with real honey and Dijon mustard is a low-fat snack worth savoring! Try it on pretzel twists, sticks, or chips. Also great with other finger foods like chicken nuggets or egg rolls.
CHEDDAR CHEESECheddar Cheese and pretzels go together like Oktoberfest and beer. The tangy flavor of cheddar cheese adds a zesty zip to pretzels or chips, crackers or baked potatoes.
Okay, I am all about the Cheddar Cheese dip. I cannot wait to try these dips myself. The good thing about the new Dean’s® Pretzel Dip is that instead of chips you are eating pretzels which is a much healthier alternative. Plus, you can also have these dips with anything including chips! Just head over to the DeansDip.com and check out some of the yummy recipes.
I know I am going to try these!! I love pretzels and what can be better than having something to dip them in! Now you can join in the celebration and enter to win a cool Dean's Dip party pack that includes: a mini-pretzel tin, dip trays, reusable bag, chip-clip, Dean’s flip-flops, stadium blankets, twister game-board and FREE Deans Pretzel Dip coupon (actual prizes may vary)!! How awesome is that??
So read the rules and enter for your chance to win!!!
Tell me what Team you would be on: Team Cheesy (this would be mine) or Team Honey Mustard.
* Tell me your favorite Dean's Dip flavor (1 entry)
* What dipping devices you would use to eat Dean's Pretzel Dip? Chips, pretzels, Fritos, your fingers? (1 entry)
* Follow Dean's Dip on Facebook (1 entry)
* Follow Dean's Dip on Twitter (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog on GFC (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Friday, October 22 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.