In the summer my lips get chapped from the sun and in the winter they get chapped with the cold and wind. So I really need this product. It is smooth and not greasy like other brands. It also has no fragrance which I like and it is preservative and dye-free.
Now that winter is fast approaching, I know I have to stock up on the Aquaphor Healing Lotion for hubby and for me. My skin really suffers in the winter and Aquaphor really helps make it feel better and moisturized.
And now two of my very lucky readers will be able to try Aquaphor as well. Thanks to the fantastic peeps at Aquaphor who have offered me two (2) Aquaphor Wonder Sets (value $33) to give away. Look what you will win!!
Aquaphor Lip Repair: Aquaphor Lip Repair effectively relieves dryness and soothes chapped lips so you can smile comfortably. Provides immediate and long-lasting relief for dry lips, seals in moisture and prevents dryness. Fragrance-free, preservative-free, dye-free and appropriate for sensitive lips.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment: Protects extremely dry, chapped, cracked or irritated skin and helps enhance the skin’s natural healing process. The multi-purpose ointment is safe to use on babies’ sensitive skin; it relieves chapped cheeks, treats diaper rash and relieves dry skin associated with eczema.
Aquaphor Gentle Wash & Shampoo: A convenient cleanser that gently cleanses both skin and hair. Enriched with soothing chamomile and provitamin B5, it is specially designed to be gentle for baby’s sensitive skin. Soap-free, fragrance-free, tear-free and pediatrician recommended.
I know you will love the lip repair and the healing lotion. So my dear readers, read the rules and enter for this great prize pack!!! WOO!
Tell me which Aquaphor product you are most excited to try and why!! Or, if you have used Aquaphor products, tell me about it!
* Like Aquaphor on Facebook (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog on GFC (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!Deadline: Friday, October 29 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.