The Original Turbie Twist is the latter of those products. It is such a great product for me that I know I will be using it until they stop making it. And if that ever happens, I will stock up! I have to admit that I had never heard of Turbie Twist until I came across one in a blog giveaway. I read the review and was like: wow, I need to try and win one of these babies because it is something I need.
Before, I got the chance to win, I got contacted to do a review. I was all over that like white on rice. And let me tell you, I am not disappointed.
The Turbie Twist is a Super-Absorbent hair towel that has a unique tapered design, which allows for a perfect fit on all head sizes. When it came, I took it out and noticed it does have a unique shape. But it is this unique shape that make the Turbie Twist such a great product. Basically you take this baby, put it over your wet hair, twist and wrap and then tuck the excess into a small loop in the back to keep it in place. Genius!
I have long, thick hair. It takes me forever to dry my hair. A lot of times, I wrap it up in a towel and let it sit for at least 25 minutes before I even attempt to dry it. I hate regular towels because they are big and bulky and uncomfortable to be wearing around the house for any period of time. The towel is always so heavy and never stays put and before I know it, it is falling off my head and I have to rewrap it several times. It is literally a pain in the neck.
Many times, I have pulled my neck muscles trying to keep the bulky towel on. But no more because the Turbie Twist is anything but bulky. Yet, it keeps my hair out of my face and the hair stays put in the Turbie Twist.
The Turbie Twist comes in solid colors and prints that are very cute. They also have microfiber towels as well as the Turbie Twist. I can't believe I hadn't found out about this product sooner!
Now three (3) of my lovely readers have a chance to try out this fabulous Velour Turbie Twist as well. All you have to do is enter to win! Good Luck!!
Visit the Turbie Twist site and tell something you learned.
* Follow Turbie Twist on Facebook (1 entry)
* Follow Turbie Twist on Twitter (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog on GFC (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* GRAB MY NEW BUTTON CODE!! Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Saturday, February 26 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product. Sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes unless otherwise stated. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of any prizes.