Tuesday, January 18, 2011
CLOSED ~ Tyson Any'tizers Review and Giveaway
I was contacted to do a review for the new Tyson Any'Tizers. They have a great new line of QuesaDippers! QuesaDippers snacks come in 2 flavors: Taco Seasoned Chicken with Zesty Garden Salsa and Fajita Chicken with Cilantro Lime Salsa. Basically, they are quesadillas you can pop into the oven or microwave and have a great snack at any time. They also come with their own dipping sauce. YUM!
You all know that I live in a tiny town and sometimes it is hard to find any new product. While I found the Any'Tizers chicken wings in my local store, they did not carry the QuesaDippers. Luckily, I recently popped into my local WalMart and they had them. I was so excited because I these looked fantastic.
I grabbed a bag of the Fajita Chicken with Cilantro Lime Salsa variety. I also grabbed a bag of the Tyson Any'Tizer Tequila Lime Chicken Wings because I had not tried those either.
Can I tell you that these are fantastic!! They come in a reusable bag so you can make the whole bag or make a few. This is great because sometimes hubby wants a snack and I don't or vice versa. So I can make a few and not waste the whole bag. The taste was really good. I really enjoyed the salsa! Now the chicken wings were very tasty as well. It was spicy but not in a hot way but in a well seasoned way. Let's just say we had a feast of Any'Tizers!!
I am certainly putting these on my list of snacks to keep in the freezer. I would also serve these at any party or get-together. These would be great for a tailgate party or just when friends pop by! You can't go wrong!
I totally recommend the QuesaDippers because they are very tasty. You can try Any'Tizers for yourself. Three readers will win a coupon each to try these tasty snacks. You all know the drill!
Visit the Tyson site and tell me what you would like to try!
* Follow Tyson Any'Tizers on Facebook
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog on GFC (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* GRAB MY NEW BUTTON CODE!! Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Saturday, February 19 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product. Sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes unless otherwise stated. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of any prizes.