A few weeks ago I promised you all a Popcorn Factory giveaway and here it is. To celebrate the Super Bowl The Popcorn Factory created these cool Commemorative Super Bowl XLV popcorn tins. I got one and it was filled with delicious popcorn in three flavors. WOO!
These festive tins offer more than just their deliciously popped contents. To keep the Super Bowl celebration going year-round, The Popcorn Factory party planners suggest the following “top-five” tips for using your commemorative tin popcorn tins:
* Fill tin with ice and for a roomy ice bucket or beverage cooler
* Put lid on tin and use as small seats for a “kids table”
* Stuff your tin with plenty of napkins, paper towels and wet naps for messes
created from the standard Super Bowl snacks like buffalo wings and dips.
* Pick up a colorful bouquet and place in water-filled tin for a sweet center-piece
* Offer festive tins as a party favor for your guests
If you want to pick up one of these babies, here is a discount code: WINNER. This discount code will get you $10 off of a $50 purchase at The Popcorn Factory (expires March 31, 2011).
Of course, I already sneaked some of this delicious popcorn. My favorite is the cheese popcorn. I could eat the whole thing if left to my own devices. But I love to share so I am taking my tin into work to share with everyone there. They love it. The last time I brought in a tin, it was gone before 2:00pm!
Now you have the chance to buy popcorn or other goodies from the Popcorn Factory. I am giving away a $25 Popcorn Factory gift card! They have it all. Besides the Super Bowl tins, they have popcorn for any occasion or any one on your gift list. They have the best gift baskets not only filled with popcorn but cookies, chocolate and other treats! Yummo!
You know the drill!
Visit The Popcorn Factory and tell me what you would buy!
* Like The Popcorn Factory on Facebook (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog on GFC (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* GRAB MY NEW BUTTON CODE!! Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Saturday, March 19 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product. Sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes unless otherwise stated. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of any prizes.