The mission of Untold News is to educate Americans about the Middle East and the non-political aspects of Israel through dissemination of the unknown stories about Israel’s many humanitarian acts, inventions and start-ups.
For example, it is not generally known that Israel has sent Crisis Teams to a number of nations in trouble, or that Israel has more inventions and start-ups per-capita than all of Europe combined. Helping to present “the other half of the story” could greatly enhance perceptions of Israel in the US.
Untold News’ target audience is neither the committed nor those who are decidedly anti-Israel. It is college graduates who are in the middle group — those who know little about Israel and are not actively seeking information.
Working with experts, Untold News is developing creative strategies and distribution methods to proactively present the case in both traditional and new media.
Below you will see a video an eight-month-old Palestinian child with a hole in her heart. She receives medical treatment from the charity Save A Child's Heart Program based in Holon, Israel. This program has helped over 2500 children in over 40 countries where adequate medical care is unavailable.
Untold News: Helping Children With Heart Disease
Below you will see a video of a Palestinian man that received a liver transplant.
Untold News: Patient Received Life Saving Liver Transplant
You can also find other videos of help being given during times of need at the Untold News You Tube channel.
Thanks to the great peeps at Untold News, I also have a sweet giveaway. This one will have three (3) winners. One winner will a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card and an Untold News tote bag and the other two winners get a tote bag each. WOO! These are super duper cute! So read the rules and enter!
Visit Untold News and come back and tell me something you learned from one of the videos.
* Subscribe to the Untold News You Tube channel (2 entries)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog on GFC (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Saturday, March 26 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product. Sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes unless otherwise stated. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of any prizes.