I love my George Foreman Grill. So when I had the opportunity to try the George Foreman GRP4B Next Grilleration™ Removable Plate Grill I was thrilled.
I have to say that now that I am on a mission to lose weight and get healthier, the George Foreman Grill is the perfect appliance to have in the house. I am not going to give up my favorite foods but I have been trying to learn how to cook tasty food without so much fat and calories.
The George Foreman GRP4B Next Grilleration Grill is about helping me Knock Out the Fat™ on my foods. According to the makers of the grill: new results of independent testing show that the George Foreman Grill removes up to 42% of fat from quarter-pound burgers made with 80/20 ground chuck beef, translating to a reduction of approximately 89 calories per burger!
I totally believe that because when I have used my other George Foreman grills you can see the fat oozing out of the meat and when you see it in the tray, you know it is not going to your hips!
This grill has the following specifications:
- 72 square inch grilling surface lets you cook for 4
- 2 dishwasher-safe removable grill plates for easy clean up
- Temperature indicator light indicates plates are at grilling temperature
- Integrated handle is ergonomic & compact
- George Tough™ Triple non-stick coating is durable & eliminates need for oil
- Patented sloped grill design knocks out the fat
- 1 ½" floating hinge works to accommodate thick cuts of meat
- Embedded heat elements provide consistent heat & rapid recovery time
- Dishwasher-safe removable plates with cool-touch handles for easy clean up
- 2 Plates included: 2 ribbed grill plates
What I love about the George Foreman grills is that it instantly sears both sides of the burger at the same time so the juices stay in as well.
The grill worked wonderfully. It made some great burgers without much fuss or muss. I really liked the size of the grilling surface. My George Foreman Evolve's surface is not as big so this was great. I was able to fit in 3 pretty big burgers on the grill with room to spare.
The removable plates are easy to clean and so is the grill itself. I loved this grill as I loved my other George Foreman grills. I think they get better with every new one that comes out. I honestly don't think I could survive without any George Foreman grill in my house. I use it for many types of cooking. I can't wait to grill up a skirt steak on this baby. Because of the size, it will be perfect!
I also know that it does "Knock Out the Fat" when I use it. The proof is int he pudding or in this case, the proof is in the drip tray!
Remember to follow George Foreman on Facebook and Twitter!!