Holy cow, it's National Ice Cream!! Now that is a celebration I can get into. To celebrate National Ice Cream month, Breyers, Klondike, Popsicle and REESE’S have some new flavors!
This is one review that I didn't even have to think one second about. Of course, after I accepted it I realized that I will probably gain 5 to 10 pounds but oh well. For the past week I have been reviewing the following flavors:
Breyers Blasts! OREO Chocolate Cookies & Cream
Breyers Blasts! Mrs. Fields Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Breyers Blasts! Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
Breyers Blasts! Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip Cookie
Breyers Blasts! Whoppers
Breyers Blasts! Waffle Cone with HERSHEY’S® Chocolate Chips
Klondike What the Fudge? Brownie Sandwich
Popsicle Jolly Rancher Awesome Twosome ice pops
REESE’S Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cup
It was a hard job, my friends. But someone has to do it. My hubby also joined in the review and he was in sugar heaven! So what did I think?
First of all, it is hard not to like ice cream. Period. And I loved this ice cream. I have to say there were a few flavors that I found a little too sweet. The Breyers Blasts! Whoopers was good but the Whoppers were too sweet for me I also found the Breyers Blasts! Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip Cookie too sweet but it was so delicious.
I loved the Awesome Twosome Popsicles. I love Popsicles because they are a nice sweet treat that you don't feel guilty eating. These are always my go to treats when I am trying to slim down.
We loved the Breyers Blasts! OREO Chocolate Cookies & Cream (this was so good), the Breyers Blasts! Mrs. Fields Chocolate Fudge Brownie, the Breyers Blasts! Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough, the Breyers Blasts! Waffle Cone with HERSHEY’S® Chocolate Chips and the Klondike What the Fudge? Brownie Sandwich. The Klondike Brownie sandwich is so good because it has a brownie right inside.
Our all time favorite: REESE’S Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cup. If you have not tried this ice cream, you have to do it today! It is like this huge Reese's cup. The peanut butter ice cream is amazing. It is covered in chocolate. It is the best thing ever. Hubby agreed. We fought it out for the last Reese's bar. He won. Boo!
Overall, the flavors I tried I liked. Some more than others but I would definitely buy these again. Now the only problem is that I have to go exercise or not eat for a week because I ate so much ice cream. But it was well worth it. My hips hate me but oh well.
I have 5 coupons to give away to 5 readers. Just enter and win!! You will thank me but your hips won't! ;0)
Head on over to the Breyers site and come back and tell a product you would like to try.
* Follow Klondike Bar on Twitter (1 entry)
* Follow Popsicle on Twitter (1 entry)
* Follow Breyers on Twiter (1 entry)
* Like Breyers on Facebook ( 1 entry)
* Like Klondike on Facebook (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (2 entries)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Monday, July 29 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.