Okay, who doesn't love pizza? I know there might be someone out there who doesn't but I love it. We eat pizza at least 2-3 times a month. It is our favorite quickie go to meal.
Red Baron has teamed up with Howie Mandel for a new online video series to pit delivery pizza and Red Baron head-to-head to show Americans which pan pizza option is the “Real Deal” when it comes to quality, taste and convenience.
The best part is that I got to review Red Baron Pizza. I love having products in my freezer that I can pull out and make quickly. I work and sometimes I come home late so it is always nice to be able to make a meal in under 30 minutes that will taste good.
That happened with my Red Baron Pizza. I was running late and came home and realized I had not planned for anything. I took out my Red Baron Pizza, popped it on my pizza stone and put it in the oven. Hubby usually comes home about 20 minutes after I did. So by the time I had fed the cats and he came home, the pizza was ready.
It was delish! For a frozen pizza, Red Baron really does taste good. It was just as good as the pizza we get delivered. And let me tell you, it is so much more inexpensive! I got the thin crust and it was crunchy. The sauce was tasty and the cheese was cheesy. The only thing I wanted was more pepperoni on the pizza.
I also have a wonderful giveaway courtesy of Red Baron. Five (5), yes five readers will win the following prize pack. The Red Baron pizza night prize packs include:
*Red Baron pizza cutter
*Red Baron plates and napkins
*Red Baron oven mitt and
*Red Baron pizza knife
* please note, no coupon is included
What a great prize pack and there will be FIVE winners! WOO!!! You all know the drill. So enter to win!
Go to the Red Baron Site and tell me what flavor appeals to you!
* Like Red Baron on Facebook (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (2 entries)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Friday, August 19 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.