If you have never been to Texas, it might be time for you to take a trip. Texas is huge and I have been there quite a few times. I have been to most of the major cities but my favorites are definitely Austin and San Antonio.
Austin has a great vibe. The music and nightlife are like no other. I actually went there with my sister and had a wonderful spa vacation. San Antonio is such a beautiful city as well. The history is amazing. I love Riverwalk. I also love the yummy food the city has to offer.
The city of San Antonio is one of the special Texas on Tour Sponsors: San Antonio- a vibrant city of legendary history and flourishing cultures. This is the perfect year to experience the Alamo as 2011 marks the 175th anniversary of the legendary Battle of the Alamo. Plus stroll the newly expanded River Walk, explore museums and dine on nationally acclaimed cuisine. One of America’s most affordable and friendly cities, make San Antonio your next vacation destination. Go to visitsanantonio.com to learn more.
There is so much to do in Texas that I bet you could take a 3 month trip and still not visit all the beautiful areas and attractions that Texas has to offer.
If you can't get to Texas, you can still visit the Texas on Tour interactive traveling road show that is bringing the Texas culture to the rest of the country. Texas on Tour features a stage act that brings the sounds of Texas to a city near you. It also features virtual tours of some of Texas’ most popular destinations and attractions, from their sandy beaches to an outrageous kayaking adventure.
To take advantage of this amazing experience, you can catch one of Texas on Tours upcoming stops:
Iowa State Fair 8/11 – 8/21 Des Moines, IA
Minnesota State Fair 8/25 – 8/28 St. Paul, MN
Check out the Travel Texas website for more information on visiting Texas. And while you are there, make sure you enter to win a trip for two to Texas. I am all over that!!
So check out the site then come back here and enter my giveaway. One of you lucky ducks will win the same prize pack I received that includes a Prize pack with spices and chili mix and one box filled with some really tasty salsas! YAY! Y'all know the drill!
Tell me, have you ever been to Texas?
* Follow Texas Tourism on Twitter (1 entry)
* Like Texas Tourism on Facebook (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Include #txontour. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (2 entries)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Thursday, August 18 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.