I know I am a geek but I cannot wait to see the new Charlie's Angels TV show premiering on ABC on September 22.
I am dating myself but I was around when the original Charlie's Angels made its debut way back in the 70's. I loved it. It was really the first show that I saw that had strong female characters who kicked some butt. Sure everyone loved Farrah but I so wanted to be Kelly Garrett played by Jaclyn Smith.
When Drew Barrymore decided to bring back the Angels for the movies, of course I had to watch every single one. I liked the movies but still felt that the show worked better on TV.
Here is some information about the new show:
Series Premiere: Thursday, September 22 at 8/7c
Starring: Annie Ilonzeh, Minka Kelly, Rachael Taylor, Ramon Rodriquez
Everyone deserves a second chance -- even a thief, a street racer and a cop who got in a little too deep. After all, the three women who solve cases for their elusive boss, Charlie Townsend, are no saints. They're angels... Charlie's Angels.
Set in Miami, this fun, glamorous, action-packed take on the 1970s smash hit series introduces us to three new angels, all fearless detectives, head-turning beauties and close friends. There's Abby (Rachael Taylor), a Park Avenue princess who became a world-class thief. Then there's Kate (Annie Ilonzeh), a Miami cop who fell from grace, losing both her career and her fiancé. Finally there's Gloria, a disgraced army lieutenant who has a way with explosives. When one of the angels' missions ends in Gloria's tragic death, Charlie persuades them to partner with Gloria's childhood friend, Eve (Minka Kelly), a street racer with a mysterious past. They may not know each other yet, but one thing's for sure -- Abby, Kate and Eve will always have each others' backs.
Join The Charlie’s Angels Mission Challenge!
Complete missions, collect badges, watch exclusive videos, earn your wings! This is awesome if you are a fan!
I watched some of the clips and the show looks good. Now to celebrate the premiere of Charlie's Angels, ABC has provided a $75 gift card to Sephora so you can discover you Inner Angel! WOO! I LOVE Sephora. They have the best makeup and bath products around!
Enter and win and do not forget to watch the new Charlie's Angeles TV series on Sept. 22!!!!
Tell me if you are excited about the new Charlie's Angels show and will you watch it.
* Tell me if you watched the original show (1 entry)
* Follow Charlie's Angels on Facebook (1 entry)
* Follow Charlie's Angels on Twitter (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (2 entries)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Friday, October 14 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.