This is one of those products that I really can write a ton of blog posts about because it is a product I use ALL the time. I love Splenda. It is always in my pantry and my drawer at work. I don't use sugar and I hate when I go into a restaurant and they don't have my little yellow packages. I will use the pink or blue packages but only because I am desperate.
I learned that I have to carry my Splenda packages in my purse so I can have them all the time. And when I travel, I put some Splenda packages into a Ziploc and put them into my luggage. I know that sounds a little nutty but I swear it is necessary. If I don't have my Splenda I have to go without or use stuff I don't like. So I carry them around.
Now Splenda has a new line of products called Splenda Essentials. It is a new way to sweeten your foods. Here are the new products:
SPELNDA® ESSENTIALS No Calorie Sweetener with B Vitamins
• SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS with B Vitamins has the great taste of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener with the added benefit of 20 percent of the Daily Value of vitamins B1 (thiamin), B5 (pantothenic acid) and B6, per packet
• SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS with B Vitamins is an easy way to help consumers cut back on the added calories from sugar, while helping them to reach their daily vitamin B1, B5 and B6 needs
SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS No Calorie Sweetener with Antioxidants
• SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS with Antioxidants has the great taste of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener with the added benefit of 20 percent of the Daily Value of antioxidant vitamins C and E, per packet
• SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS with Antioxidants is an easy way to help consumers cut back on the added calories from sugar, while helping them to reach their daily vitamin C and E needs
SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS No Calorie Sweetener, 1 Gram of Fiber
• Each serving of SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS with Fiber has the great sweet taste of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener with the added benefit of 1 gram of healthy fiber
• SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS with Fiber is an easy way to help consumers cut back on the added calories from sugar, while helping them to get a small boost of healthy fiber
I love that I can now get a little extra added something when I use my Splenda. My favorite new Splenda is the Splenda with fiber. I take fiber and this is a much better way to get my daily dose than the ooky stuff I have to mix with water.
Since I am already a Splenda user, these products are just icing on the cake for me. Plus, it is the same great taste and you can't beat that. I will continue using Splenda and will buy these new products.
Now, one of my readers will win a prize pack that includes all the new products. YAY! And if you want a chance to try a sample of the new Spelnda products, head on over to the Splenda Brand Facebook page and click on the new ESSENTIALS tab, you can request a free sample of the new Splenda Essentials and share with other users what’s ‘essential’ to you. If you do so, you will be entered for a chance to win a travel mug with a $25 Dunkin’ Donuts gift card! Three lucky winners will be announced each day. For every 10,000 sample requests received, the Splenda team will give away a $1,000 Visa gift card!
WOO! Now if you want to try and win the Splenda prize pack, enter to win here! You know the drill.
Head on over to the Splenda Essentials Recipe page and tell me which recipe sounds good to you!
* Follow Splenda on Facebook (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (2 entries)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Sunday, September 25 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.