Keri Lotion has been around for over 50 years. That is pretty impressive. When I received the opportunity to try it, I was excited. With winter coming, I start getting alligator skin and it is NOT pretty. You know what I am talking about, right? It is terrible because my skin gets dry and flaky and sometimes itchy. At this time, I start moisturizing a few times daily.
I was able to try the new Keri Luxurious Lotion. I liked it. It was smooth and went on easily. It smelled delish like apples and I really liked that. It mositurized my skin and was non-greasy. I would definitely consider buying it again for a summertime lotion. During winter I need something a little stronger but I am definitely looking into trying the Keri Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy because I think this would serve me better in Winter.
I also like that Keri offers a line of hand and body lotions to meet the needs of different types of skin. Each lotion is formulated with the Keri Hydro-Deep technology, which penetrates the skin with a unique blend of moisturizers to lock in long lasting moisture protection, helping to keep your skin looking and feeling its best all day long.
The Keri® Hydro-Deep® Technology penetrates skin with a unique blend of moisturizers to lock in long lasting moisture protection helping to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. Keri® Lotion is available in five different varieties, ranging in price from $5.99 to $7.99, tailored to meet the needs of individual women’s skin:
* Keri® Original – Enhanced with five essential moisturizers, this product is daily dry skin therapy for smooth, healthy looking skin.
* Keri® Advanced – This non-greasy, lightweight formula is fast absorbing for silky, soft skin.
* Keri® Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy – Provides a conditioning therapy that penetrates deep into skin to nourish with naturally rich Shea Butter.
* Keri® Basic Essentials – Made with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for a lightweight formula that provides optimal hydration.
* Keri® Luxurious – A total indulgence for the skin, with a light apple scent and Vitamins A, C and E.
Keri® Lotion is available at Walmart, Rite Aid, DrugStore.com and other retailers nationwide. To learn more about the line of Keri® Lotion products, visit the website for special offers. Right now you can get $2 off coupon!
I also have a bottle of Keri Lotion for one lucky reader. With winter coming, you need this! All you have to do is complete the RaffleCopter entries! Good Luck!
Note: **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.