I love caramel. Ever since I was a little girl, it has been one of my favorite foods. So when I was given the opportunity to try the new Marzetti Sweet and Salty Caramel Dip, I was so excited.
There is nothing like caramel and apples. I had to use my Caramel Dip with apples. I had some golden red apples so I chopped them up and started dipping. You can take the caramel and eat it as is or warm it up for a few seconds in the microwave. I opted for the warm caramel.
It was so delicious. I almost ate the whole tub in one sitting. I had to control myself because it was that good. the dip was creamy and sweet but not so super sweet. It had a little bit of saltiness but not so much that it is unappetizing.
Marzetti has a lot of flavors and I intend to try them all. Here are the flavors they offer:
Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
NEW Sweet and Salty Caramel Dip
Cinnamon Caramel Dip
Peanut Butter Caramel Dip
Light Caramel Dip
Fat-Free Caramel Dips
I love they have Fat-Free dips because I need that. What I love most is that you can have a quick tasty snack just by heating up some caramel dip and cutting some apples. Any other fruit will do as well. I would love to try the Peanut Butter Caramel Dip with bananas. How good would that be?
Also, head on over to the Marzetti website because Marzetti is giving away $75,000 in prizes with their Lucky Pick Instant Win Game!! You can enter to win by picking up a specially marked tub of Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip; if you get a lucky pick, you enter your code and claim a prize.
I also have some coupons to giveaway. I have 2 coupons for 2 winners so 2 lucky people can try the Marzetti Caramel Dips just in time for Fall and the upcoming holidays! So enter and win!!
Head over to the Marzetti website and tell me which flavor you would like to try.
* Like Marzetti on Facebook(1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (2 entries)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Friday, October 28 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.