Did you know flu and cold activity most commonly peaks in the U.S. in January or February? The timing of the flu is unpredictable and can vary from season to season but seasonal flu activity can occur as late as May – are we ever safe?! There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding cold and flu…so to help us understand the key facts we need to know about them: the symptoms they cause, how they are different, and — most importantly — how you can help to protect yourself, your family, and those around you from spreading germs, Lysol has created a free online community where you can get awesome tips and advice from other community members and health experts. On Tuesday, March 1st Dr. Laura Jana (nationally acclaimed pediatrician and mother of 3) will be answering your Cold & Flu Season questions!
I work at a school. I am the director of the foundation but my office is in the school library. I know all about Cold and Flu season. This week alone we had over 20 sick kids and some of the teachers were sick as well. I am so glad the librarian keeps Lysol wipes and Lysol aerosol spray around. She is forever wiping the doors, tables and the bathroom down for germs. I love her for that! The last thing we need is to get sick and we make sure we keep it clean! We are taking no chances this season.
So if you want to learn how to keep yourself safe, go check out Dr. Jana. If you can't make the video chat, you can still ask questions by going to the Facebook page and leaving your questions in advance then tune in on your own time and watch Dr. Jana answer your questions or visit the Facebook page to share your own tips and learn what works for others!
If you go and visit the Facebook page and join in the conversation, you have the opportunity to win a $50 AMEX card courtesy of Lysol. How cool is that? That will buy quite a few Lysol wipes! Just enter to win!! Good luck!
Follow Lysol on Facebook and submit a question for Dr. Jana on the chat topic: cold and flu. Leave your Facebook name in a comment so I can check. If you do not have a Facebook account then leave a handy dandy tip to keep safe this Cold and Flu season.
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog on GFC (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* GRAB MY NEW BUTTON CODE!! Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Wednesday, March 23 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.