When I was contacted to do this review and giveaway, I almost said no. I am so busy lately that I never ever get to write letters or cards. But I decided to do it. I am so glad I did.
This past week has been really tough on me with the death of my cat Shawn. I was wallowing in my misery and then one day I received a card from an old friend. She had seen my post and sent me a sweet sympathy card and that touched me so much that I cried.
Then I realized that she took the time to go out and buy me a card, write me the sweetest note and then send it and it made my day. It also made me feel so much better about what happened to my precious kitty.
Cards do make a difference. Whether you are sending sympathies, birthday wishes or a simple hello. These little notes can change someones day. It changed mine.
I dug up my Hallmark cards and started writing notes:
I am sending this one to the Vet's office as a thank you for being so kind to us andmmy baby Shawn during her illness and death.
These cards are beautiful, thoughtful and very special. What can you expect from Hallmark but the very best. Do you want to send some of these cards to your friends and family? You can win a pack of these special Hallmark Cards. Just enter to win!
Tell me who you would send a card to and why.
* Follow Hallmark on Twitter (1 entry)
* Like Hallmark on Facebook (1 entry)
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Tweet this giveaway. Leave the link to the tweet in your post. (1 entry/tweet per day)
* Follow my blog (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (2 entries)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
* Blog about this giveaway leave the link (3 entries)
* Add this Giveaway to a Sweepstakes site, Mr. Linky, your giveaway list etc. Leave the link!! (2 entries per submission - unlimited!!)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Sunday, September 18 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.