Since its inception Shaklee has been a pretty green company and I like that. As I move toward a more green lifestyle, I am always looking for new products that are earth friendly. According to the website, every product that goes into every Shaklee bottle is designed to improve health, work without compromise, and be gentle on the planet.
I received the Get Clean Fresh Landry Concentrate for HE washers and the Hand Wash Concentrate with a dispenser pump bottle.
The Hand Wash Concentrate has wheat germ oil and algae extract to moisturize; soy protein to condition; aloe, marshmallow, and linden flower extracts to soothe; and rosemary and arnica extracts to energize. The Fresh Landry Concentrate also pre-spots your laundry. It is made for both high efficiency and standard washers while protecting natural resources.
I really liked the Fresh Landry Concentrate. One bottle can do as many as 32 loads of laundry. I haven't even reached that yet and there is plenty left. I only use about an ounce per wash and it works well. I have the fragrance free version of the concentrate and I like that. It has a slight smell but it is more like a very clean fragrance but not perfumy.
It really cleaned my clothes well especially my hubby's work pants that are filthy because he loves being outside doing all the outdoorsy stuff I hate.
I have to admit that I am meticulous about washing my hands all the time. I work in a school and have learned that germs are everywhere. So the hand was concentrate is up my alley. I took my hand wash concentrate and filled the pump dispenser I received with it and took it to work so I can use in our bathroom.
I also kept some at home where I keep a refillable bottle in my kitchen. I am paranoid about cross contaminating when I cook. It works well for me because I can wash my hand easily. The hand wash concentrate is gentle on my hands and cleans well!
What I like about these products is that they are biodegradable and cause less stress on the Earth. Now he prices are a little higher than what you would pay at the grocery for regular laundry detergent. But it is a personal choice if you want better products that are less harmful to the environment or just want to spend less.
To learn more about Shaklee products visit the website, find them on Facebook or follow on Twitter!
- Number one natural nutritional company in the U.S.
- Over $250 million invested in clinical testing, research and development
- Over 80,000 annual tests for product quality
- Over 100 scientific papers, 90 of them published in peer-reviewed journals
- 59 Gold Medal powered by Shaklee products
- 1.5 tons of paper and cardboard are rescued from other companies and recycled by Shaklee each day
- Shaklee was the first in the world to be certified Climate Neutral® to have a net-zero impact on the environment.
- 10 Trees planted is the environmental equivalent of passing on one Shaklee Get Clean® kit to a friend