Sunday, March 11, 2012
Two (2) AMC Movie Tickets!! #giveaway
Anyway, I figured there are a lot of my readers who actually do not live in the boonies and could use a night out! WOO! So I am offering the tickets as a giveaway for one of you!
I decided to go Old School on this giveaway and not use Rafflecopter. I have no idea why - just being willy-nilly. I will go back to Rafflecopter on my next giveaway. Make sure to do the mandatory entry and then as many of the other ones as you want. Easy Peasy. Good luck.
Tell me your all time favorite movie. Now if you have more than one, great tell me all of them!
I have so many it's not funny: The Godfather 1 and 2, Star Wars (the ones with Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford not the new ones because those sucked balls), Jaws (I have seen this over 150 times, no kidding), Walk the Line, Wizard of Oz, The Exorcist, The Omen, Old School, Animal House and so on and so on.
* Subscribe to my blog through email (1 entry)
* Follow me on Twitter @carogonza (1 entry)
* Tweet about giveaway - leave link so I can verify and tweet @carogonza (1 entry - can be done daily)
* Like The Art of Random Willynillyness on Facebook page (1 entry)
* Share on your Facebook page - leave link so I can verify (1 entry - can be done daily)
* Follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
* Follow my blog on GFC (1 entry)
* Subscribe to to my feed (1 entry)
* Follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
* Add my button to your site (1 entry)
* Add my site to your blogroll (1 entry)
* Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry - see right sidebar for widget)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Sunday, April 1 at 11:59 pm EST. I will use random.org to pick the winners so everyone has a chance to win. **PLEASE leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: These were my tickets I could not use so I decided to give them away because that's how I roll.