Here is some information about the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit:
* Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bagI really like his product because it allows me to take various food items to work. I can take a sandwich with veggies. I can take leftovers and I can also take snacks. I try to eat throughout the day so the LunchBlox is perfect for me.
* Kit includes specially designed Blue Ice™ pack that works with LunchBlox containers to keep lunches chilled on the go
* Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
* Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
* The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for yogurt or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables and
The large container is great for sandwiches, leftovers, or salad. The smaller containers are perfect for veggies, nuts, salad dressing or dessert. I use the smallest containers for food that has more calories like nuts or cheese. The bigger containers get the veggies. It is helpful for portion control which is something I need.
I love that it comes with blue ice because my drive to work is 45 minutes so I never worry that the food will go bad. The block configuration makes it easy to toss into a lunch box, lunch bag or my tote bag. It fits perfectly in my mini fridge at work. Since it all snaps together, it stays put!
I would recommend this product because it makes my life easier. It is probably great for the kids lunch as well. As for me, I will be using this from now on to pack my work lunch. Rubbermaid also has other varieties of LunchBlox containers. Check them out on the Rubbermaid website.
You can also follow Rubbermaid on Facebook or Twitter.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product.