I was recently asked to review a pair of SOL REPUBLIC headphones or earphones. I had not heard of SOL REPUBLIC headphones but then realized I had seen them before because Michael Phelps wore them during the Olympics. He was sporting several pair of the Sol Republic Tracks HD headphones during that time.
All SOL Republic Tracks and Tracks HD headphones feature interchangeable pieces that work with the entire Tracks Remix system, nearly indestructible FlexTech Sound Track headbands, plus a remote and microphone. The V10 HD Sound Engines provide listeners with deeper bass, higher clarity and crisp vocals.
Each piece is completely interchangeable so people can purchase the headband, cable and sound engines separately to build headphones that mix and match with their outfits, occasions or just to change up color or pattern. I loved that they had these headphones with a collegiate twist. I would have gotten a pair of the Tracks HD headphones but they did not have the University of Miami yet! But when they do, I might buy some to show my school spirit.
So, I decided on the Amps in ear headphones. I am always looking for a great pair of earphones. I usually buy cheapo ones and they break within days or do not give me great sound. I also needed a good pair of earphones for exercising.
Here are some specs on the earphones:
- Listen In Comfort: Including four sizes of ear tips,you’re sure to get a comfortable fit and perfect seal for hours of music bliss
- Secure Fit: Using StayFit™ design, Amps are angled to fit perfectly in your ear instead of falling out.
- Wide-mouth pocket case: Our pocket case makes it easy to transport your Amps HD
- 3-Button Mic + Music Control: Lets you adjust the volume, pause/resume/skip music and answer/hang-up calls. The high clarity mic captures every word possible.
- Compatibility: 3-button mic + music control is designed specifically for full feature compatibility with recent generations of Apple devices. The audio and mic are likely to work with most devices that have a 3.5mm jack, including but not limited to, Android, Blackberry and Windows devices
The sound quality was incredible. I really like these earphones. And for $59-$99, they are so worth it! My hubby loves them as well because now he doesn't have to hear my salsa music blasting from the back room.
I have a pair of headphones or earphones, your choice, to giveaway to one lucky reader! These are such great quality that you will love them. Just enter on the Rafflecopter widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product. Sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes unless otherwise stated. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of any prizes.