I love these brands! They are some of my favorite ones. I especially love the Aussie and Herbal Essences brands for my hair. I always need help for my hair.
Luckily, I have some great beauty tips from P&G Beauty Expert Marsha Chilko:
Long Lasting Curls
Help dry hair hold its style with this easy trick.
1. Treat hair with Aussie's Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner and blow dry on a low heat setting.
2. Separate hair into 2" sections and curl one at a time.
3. After curling each section, pin the curl up for a few minutes. This will help the curl set as it cools for a longer-lasting style.
Sleek & Straight Hair for a Luscious LookI am using the tips for the Sleek and Straight Hair. I always have such a hard time getting my naturally wavy hair looking straight and beautiful.
1. Wash and condition your hair with the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Collection.
2. Spray Set Me Up extra hold spray gel throughout wet hair.
3. Use a hair drier to dry your hair until damp.
4. Pin back a 2-inch section of hair at a diagonal.
5. Blow dry your hair completely, repeating section by section, using a paddle brush to smooth as you go.
6. Expert tip: Angle your hair dryer away from the roots, following the brush, to keep your hair smooth.
7. Smooth a flat iron through each section of hair.
Remember, that CVS/pharmacy offers all shoppers registered with the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare program great deals! You can save a lot of money by being an ExtraCare member. CVS/pharmacy deals are available by visiting your local CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare In-Store Coupon Centers.
CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Offers
During the week of March 3, 2013, CVS/pharmacy shoppers can use their CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Card at ExtraCare Coupon Centers to get great deals on Herbal Essences® and Aussie® products:
* Get 2 Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo or Conditioner (10.1oz) for $6
* Get 2 Aussie® Moist Shampoo or Conditioner (13.1oz) for $6
* Plus, get an additional $1 off when you scan your ExtraCare Card!
* That’s almost $3.60 in savings on 2!
Spend $50, Get $15
From now to 4/30/13, CVS shoppers who spend $50 on P&G Beauty products will receive a $15 VISA gift card via mail-in rebate. To receive your $15 gift card, go to site and download the rebate form, fill it out, and mail it in with your original dated sales receipt(s). Be sure to circle the P&G beauty items and purchase price(s). P&G will mail you your $15 VISA gift card in 6-8 weeks. It’s that easy!
These are some excellent P&G deals. But remember that CVS/pharmacy always has great deals all the time! Also, be sure to pick up your March P&G brandSAVER® in your local newspaper on Sunday, March 3, 2013 for more great deals on your favorite P&G products.!
To celebrate the CVS/pharmacy and P&G partnership, I have a great prize pack for one lucky reader! The prize pack includes full size products of Aussie® Moist Shampoo, Aussie® Moist Conditioner, Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo, Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Conditioner and a $50 CVS Gift Card (so you can take advantage of the spend $50, get $15 offer)!!
This is a fantastic prize pack, so enter on the Rafflecopter widget below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product. Sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes unless otherwise stated. I am not responsible if sponsors do not fulfill prize. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of any prizes.