French Vanilla reminds me of France. It also evokes in me a feeling of home and comfort. When I was little, my grandmother would add vanilla beans to our milk to give us a treat. When I taste vanilla, it reminds me of her. There is no other flavor or smell that brings such wonderful memories of my childhood and great life moments than French Vanilla. I created Pinterest Board to show what French Vanilla means to me.
What is your ID? You can head over to the "What's Your ID?" site and tell the world. International Delight has come up with a great and interactive way to share your ID fans with its What’s Your ID? web page. All you have to do is login with your Facebook account and choose your favorite ID Flavor. Once you choose, the pin will be on the flavor map.
Not only will you share your ID but you can win some awesome prizes! Here are just some of the prizes you can win:
* Grand Prize: Magical Trip to Orlando for 4 plus Rental Car, 6 night stay at an Orlando Hotel, 7 Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper and $1,000 Spending MoneySo head over to the What's Your ID site now and enter!!!
* International Delight® coffee creamer for a year
* Baking Kit
* Kitchen-Aid Mixer, Iced Coffee Apron,Free International Delight® coffee creamer coupons
* Coffee Bar Kit that inlcudes Keurig Coffee Maker and K-Cups, Cinnabon Cinnamon, Free International Delight® coffee creamer coupons, International Delight Travel Mug
* Tons of Gift Cards, International Delight Merchandise and more!!!
What's Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.