In an effort to see how men and women prefer to relax and disconnect from everyday life. Recently, Princess Cruises asked 1,000 adults across the U.S. about their own personal vacation relaxation styles. Here are some noteworthy findings:
* Silence or Sensory Delight? – More than a third of respondents consider themselves as "sensory relaxers," who like to recharge by soaking up the sights and sounds of events and activities around them, such as sporting events, movies or beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Whereas, another third of respondents consider themselves as "silent relaxers," who prefer quiet spaces, ceased conversations, and losing themselves in books or the soothing sounds of nature.
* Tried and True or New? – More than half (64%) of respondents prefer somewhere new when choosing a relaxing vacation, compared to only a third (36%) who prefer a tried and true destination.
* Relaxation Setting? – The most popular type of scenery found to be most relaxing when on vacation is ocean and waves (59%). Mountain scenery came in second (20%), followed by sunrises and sunsets (17%).
* Play it by Ear? – Respondents were evenly split when asked if pre-planning every vacation activity (52%) or being completely spontaneous (48%) produced a more relaxing experience when planning a vacation.
* To Cook or Clean? – More than two-thirds (67%) of respondents agreed that having someone else cook for them was the most relaxing way to enjoy a meal on vacation.
It's nice to see that many people are as adventurous as I am. I love traveling to new places. I prefer ocean and waves to mountains. Although give me a pool and I am a happy camper. And although I love to cook, there is nothing better than having someone make your meals while on vacation!!
If you are looking for vacation inspiration or just want to escape from work for a minute? Check out the Princess Cruises Relaxation Minutes videos where you can experience 60 seconds each of more than 50 glorious getaways!
To win, all you have to do is enter on the Rafflecopter widget below!! Good luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Rules: One entry per person per day. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review purposes. No other compensation was given and the opinions in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the product. Sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes unless otherwise stated. I am not responsible if sponsors do not fulfill prize. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of any prizes.